View More Colors | Weight: 0.95 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Wallaroo Hat Company
Color: Mixed Camel
- FEDORA AND MORE - Meet the Victoria Fedora - the sun hat that's a little sweet, a little sly, and a lot to love!
- SUN PROTECTION - Get nice, broad coverage from the sun with a 3" brim that dips in the front and back, just where you need it. An internal, adjustable drawstring provides great fit
- UPF 50+ - The Victoria Fedora is rated an unbeatable UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency, blocking 97.5% of the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Blocks the sun, while still being breathable, in a lightweight 100% poly-straw with a cool, cotton lining. Easy to spot clean when needed
- COLOR OPTIONS - Available in Mixed Camel, Natural, White and Black. Each comes with a matching cord trim
Details: Wallaroo Women's Victoria Fedora HatA little sweet, a little sly meet the Victoria Fedora sun hat - another Victoria hat to love! Our bestselling Victoria hats are wardrobe staples, bringing you sun protection with broad brims, lightweight fabrics, and classic looks. They are the little black dress of hats!The Victoria Fedora sun hat is rated an unbeatable UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency, blocking 97.5% of ultraviolet rays. Lightweight, breathable and durable, the Victoria Fedora is made of 100% poly-straw with a cool, cotton lining. Easy to spot clean when needed. A 3" brim provides perfect coverage. Internal drawstring adjusts fit. Available in Mixed Camel, Natural, White and Black - each comes with a matching cord trim. And don't forget to shop our other Wallaroo Women's Hat designs, such as the Scrunchie, Victoria, Julia, Napa, Catalina, Josie and more! Wallaroo Hat Company has been joyfully designing and creating colorful, UPF 50+, fabric hats for over 15 years. We are proud to be women-owned, and a charitable contributor to such organizations as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the SHADE Foundation, Melanoma Research Foundation, Shade Foundation, Melanoma International, Avon Breast Cancer 3 Day, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and many fellow, local organizations in Boulder, Colorado