View More Colors | Weight: 1.05 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Wallaroo Hat Company
- FAVORITE SUN HAT - The Tahiti is destined to be your favorite, fedora style sun hat for hip and casual sun protection. A slim 1-3/4" brim, crowned with a little pop of color and beading detail, makes the Tahiti a perfect go-to for every locale, from your backyard to the beach!
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL - Enjoy stylish sun protection wherever your travels may take you with the Tahiti! Easily bring this LIGHTWEIGHT essential with you for on-the-go style and superb sun protection.
- DURABLE WOVEN RAFFIA - Our durable, hand-woven design is made of 100% raffia, ensuring the Tahiti will last you for years!
- GREAT FIT - Adjusts to fit with an internal drawstring, that's strong yet comfortable. Won't fly or fall off in the wind!
- Our hats deliver design, value, quality, convenience, and great sun protection. You are just bound to love them!
Details: Wallaroo Hat Company Tahiti Hat - - - - Whether traveling abroad, enjoying a cookout with friends, or spending a day at the beach, discover the Tahiti Hat for sleek and stylish sun protection! - - - - The Tahiti has fedora styling and a low profile, with a slim 1-3/4" brim. A thin crown of color and beading adds a pop of personality. An internal drawstring adjusts for ultimate comfort and fit, and ensures the Tahiti stays right where you want it. Our durable, hand-woven design is made of 100% raffia straw. - - - - Order your Wallaroo Women's Tahiti Hat now! Available in Taupe, Turquoise or Red. Looks amazing with a printed romper, crisp white shirt and jeans, or just a swimsuit for lounging! Also makes a great gift. Check out our other Wallaroo Women's Hat designs: Victoria, Aqua Visor, Scrunchie, Catalina, Catalina Cowboy, Josie and Nola. - - - - Wallaroo Hat Company has been joyfully designing and creating colorful, UPF 50+, crushable fabric hats for over 15 years. We are proud to be women-owned, and a charitable contributor to such organizations as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the SHADE Foundation, Melanoma Research Foundation, Shade Foundation, Melanoma International, Avon Breast Cancer 3 Day, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and many fellow, local organizations in Boulder, Colorado.