You May Also Like These
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Wallaroo Hat Company
- FUN FEDORA - Be transformed to a bright, colorful and trendy world of sun protection in the Naples sun hat! This fedora style is a modern nod to a classic that will bring a smile to your face every time you wear it
- UPF 50+ - The Naples sun hat is rated an unbeatable UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency, blocking 97.5% of the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays
- FLEXIBLE BRIM - Get the look and sun protection you want with a 3" wire-edged shapeable brim. An internal, adjustable drawstring provides a great fit
- LIGHTWEIGHT - 100% paper braid material exclusive of trim is lightweight, breathable, and easy to spot clean when needed
- COLORFUL OR NEUTRAL - The Naples comes in a range of colors - go bold, go neutral, or grab more than one! Every color comes with a contrasting, brown leather trim band and belt buckle closure
Details: Wallaroo Women's Naples Hat
Fun finds you when you're wearing the Naples sun hat! Top off an outfit with bold color to make a statement as bright as the sun, or cool your look down with a classic neutral - no matter the hue, you'll have the shade, with seriously stylish sun protection.
Our unbeatable, UPF 50+ fabric and design blocks 97.5% of ultraviolet rays, as tested and rated by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency. The Naples is lightweight, breathable and durable, made of 100% paper braid exclusive of trim, and is easy to spot clean when needed. A slim brown leather trim band with buckle closure brings a neat, finished look.
The Naples has a 3" wire-edged shapeable brim and an internal, adjustable drawstring for a great fit. Also check out our other Wallaroo Women's Hat designs, such as the Scrunchie, Victoria, Julia, Napa, Aqua Visor, Catalina, Catalina Cowboy, Josie and more!
Wallaroo Hat Company has been joyfully designing and creating colorful, UPF 50+, fabric hats for over 15 years. We are proud to be women-owned, and a charitable contributor to such organizations as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the SHADE Foundation, Melanoma Research Foundation, Shade Foundation, Melanoma International, Avon Breast Cancer 3 Day, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and many fellow, local organizations in Boulder, Colorado.