View More Colors | Weight: 0.26 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Wallaroo Hat Company
- GREAT SUN HAT - Enjoy a day at the beach with the Casual Traveler Hat by Wallaroo Hat Company. With a 4" adjustable brim, lightweight, breathable microfiber material, and great colors, the Casual Traveler is sure to be the best companion for any summer outing!
- CRUSHABLE - Make traveling hassle-free with the perfectly crushable Casual Traveler! Easily pack flat this super LIGHTWEIGHT essential into your suitcase, purse or backpack. HANDWASH cold.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - The internal drawstring allows you to cinch down this hat on windy days, ensuring it will stay on your head.
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN - Block the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays with this UPF 50+ hat to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Prevent wrinkles, aging, and skin cancer... in style!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Our hats deliver design, value, quality, convenience, and ultimate sun protection. You are just bound to love them - "Add to Cart" now!
Details: Wallaroo Hat Company Casual Traveler Hat - - - - Whether traveling abroad, enjoying a cookout with friends, or spending a day on the water, discover the Wallaroo Casual Traveler Hat for the most fun and fashionable sun protection! Our unbeatable, UPF 50+ fabric and design blocks 97.5% of ultraviolet rays, as evaluated by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency. - - - - Our 100% microfiber design has a 4" adjustable brim that can be worn up or down, and an internal drawstring for perfect fit. The microfiber is high-quality, but also breathable, helping keep you cooler on those hot days. The material allows it to be crushed, rolled, or flattened for packing, and it is also handwashable. - - - - Order your Wallaroo Women's Casual Traveler Hat now! Also makes a great gift! Check out our other Wallaroo Women's Hat designs too: Scrunchie, Victoria, Aqua Visor, Catalina, Catalina Cowboy, Tahiti and Nola. - - - - Wallaroo Hat Company has been joyfully designing and creating colorful, UPF 50+, crushable fabric hats for over 15 years. We are proud to be women-owned, and a charitable contributor to such organizations as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the SHADE Foundation, Melanoma Research Foundation, Shade Foundation, Melanoma International, Avon Breast Cancer 3 Day, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and many fellow, local organizations in Boulder, Colorado.