Color: BLACK 6 PACK
- SET YOUR OWN COMINATION AND CHANGE IT ANYTIME. With a simple twist and push of the shackle, you can set your combination in less than twenty seconds. Not happy with the combination you set, you can change it as many times as you want.
- THE SECURITY OF FOUR DIGITS. Our luggage locks use four digits to make it harder for thieves to crack your combination. Four digits can also be easier for you to remember as you can set the combination to your pin or the year you were born.
- DESIGNED FOR SECURITY AND EASE OF USE. An ultra-durable zinc alloy body and hardened steel shackle ensures your luggage lock will make it through rough airport handling. High contrast white on black dial numerals and combination window make reading your combination easy.
- EASE OF MIND WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY. We have you covered with a comprehensive lifetime warranty which covers damage by the TSA and baggage handlers
- APPROVED BY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.Protect your luggage with top quality 4-digit combination TSA-approved padlocks.
◆The most durable locks on the market. Our luggage locks use a zinc alloy body to keep your luggage secure throughout the longest of trips. A special window design not only makes your combination easier to read but also protects the lock dials from damage.
◆The hardened steel shackle won't warp and is highly resistant to cutting. All Anvil shackles are made from high carbon steel. This steel goes through a hardening and tempering process to greatly increase its durability. While other lock shackles may bend during airport handling, Anvil shackles will endure the worst punishment your travels can dish out.
◆Make sure your luggage isn't left unlocked by the TSA. Our locks use a special design that requires baggage inspectors to relock them before removing their master key.
◆Last but not least, all our locks are backed up with a lifetime warranty which shows our confidence in the craftsmanship of our product.
How it works:
- Set the lock's combination to 0000. Pull up on the shackle.
- Rotate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Push the shackle down. You should feel the shackle slide down and hit a spring.
- While pressing down, rotate the shackle another 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Scroll the dial numbers to set your own combination.
- Rotate the shackle back in the reverse direction until the shackle pops up.
- Your combination has now been set.
- For security reasons there is no reset code on our locks. Please be sure to memorize the combination, write it down or take a picture of it.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.8 x 1.0 inches