You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saltwater Canvas, LLC
- The Bolongo Bay Bag for Adventures, a streamlined ziptop mesh beach bag for beach, pool, gym, airline travel, shopping, and cruise
- Bolongo Bay Bag is 12" tall, with a 16"x 9" oval base. 4 roomy outer pockets, and 4 inner pockets with 2 zippers hold treasures safe and secure. This secure ZipTop Mesh Beach Bag is made of high quality outdoor furniture mesh, impervious to water, sun and sand
- This bag can go in the water, and dry in minutes. Hand straps are doubled, and run the length of the bag for never-rip strength. Streamlined for easy and stylish carry. Washable, line dry
- Holds 2-3 small beach towels, swim accessories, picnic makings, and more
- Saltwater Canvas Bolongo Bay Bag - a mesh beach bag, pool bag and gym bag guaranteed for 3 years against mold, ripping handles, and fading. Blue and Red Beach Bag
Details: New Bolongo Bay Mesh Bag Tote for Beach & Travel, a slim mesh tote bag that can go to the beach, on a picnic, tuck away in overhead luggage, go shopping in any port and keep your things secure. This slim, mesh beach tote bag zips closed, has 8 pockets with 2 inside zippers to hold passports, airline tickets, itinerary, cash, cards, hotel keys, all safe, wherever you are, in Mozambique or the North Carolina Shores. This Medium sized Mesh Tote can also go to the gym or pool; it holds a shower bag, a change of clothes, towel extra socks, gym pass, locker key, or a list of workouts on your smartphone, slides into locker. This Bag was designed during a vacation in Bolongo Bay, St Thomas. I wanted a vacation purse, to hold personal things, and a towel, bathing suit, drink and sunscreen for a quick dip on a newly discovered beach. I use mine every day for my workout and swim. Hose dry, machine wash, line dries in minutes. The Bolongo Bay Bag is 13 inches tall, 16 inches long, and 9 inches wide. Sleek and Strong, a workhorse for any occasion. A Saltwater Canvas (R) Design, 2011.