QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
- 7 YEARS IN THE MAKING - Taking 7 years to perfect and complete this leather design, this rugged and slim briefcase features 2 adjustable accordion pockets that fit both letter and legal sized folders, portfolios or a laptop, two leather pouch pockets with extra hidden space behind, two pen pockets, and one larger business card pocket.
- CONVENIENT CARRY DESIGN - Using the removable leather shoulder strap, carry the hard briefcase over the shoulder or crossbody. If you'd prefer to carry it like an attache case, just remove the strap and utilize the thick top center leather handle.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of leather designs, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty. Our company motto is "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". Whichever lucky grandchild inherits your briefcase, we'll be there to help them.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - The Hardside Briefcase is crafted from tough, 100% full-grain leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age. Full-grain is the top layer of the cow skin, which is the most expensive and durable part, and is much higher quality than genuine leather.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - The Hardside Briefcase is stitched with marine-grade polyester thread and reinforced with copper rivets for super durability. It is lined with a tough but soft pigskin lining, that is even stronger than the full grain leather and all hardware is surgical-grade stainless steel 316.
Publisher: Saddleback Leather Co.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER HARDSIDE BRIEFCASE
The Hardside Briefcase has a solid wood frame construction wrapped with our really tough, full-grain leather with side buckles that offer added security or that can be removed for quicker one-buckle access. The open design can accommodate large stacks of files or hard drives with multiple pockets and slots for organization. Two adjustable accordion pockets can fit both letter and legal sized folders or a laptop. Two leather pouch pockets, each with a leather closure, have extra hidden storage space behind the pockets. Two pen pockets and one larger business card pocket offer even more organizing capability. Finally, four metal feet on the bottom of the briefcase help to protect the leather.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - Saddleback employs the best leather artisans in the business.
2. THE BEST LEATHER - Saddleback uses the best, most expensive, rugged, premium, chrome-tanned, full grain cow leather sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico. Our leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina with age. Because of natural oils, shade may vary.
3. THE BEST THREAD - Our polyester, continuous filament thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. UV and saltwater resistant, you'll find the same thread used in boat sails and parachutes.
4. THE BEST PARTS - Our hardware is surgical grade stainless steel 316 that will never degrade. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels, which all eventually break, on our leather designs.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this briefcase to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute, and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this leather briefcase goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.
Package Dimensions: 20.3 x 16.3 x 6.5 inches