View More Colors | Weight: 9.15 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
Color: Dark Coffee
- THE ORIGINAL SADDLEBACK BRIEFCASE - The famous bag that started it all, the classic briefcase looks great in the courtroom, boardroom or on the mountain trail. We have received countless, positive testimonials from executives, lawyers and attorneys, military personnel, police and college students, both men and women, who love their classic briefcases.
- CONVERTS TO A BACKPACK - Carry the classic briefcase over the shoulder, crossbody, by the center leather handle or as a backpack. By looping the removable shoulder strap through the center back O-Ring and attaching the 2 clasps to each corner back D-Ring respectively, the briefcase easily converts into a comfortable leather backpack.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of leather designs, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty. Our company motto is: "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead." Whichever lucky grandchild inherits your classic briefcase, we'll be there to help them.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - The Classic Briefcase is crafted from tough, 100% full-grain Leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age. Full-grain is the top layer of the cow skin, which is the most expensive and durable part. Much higher quality than genuine leather, our leather becomes soft and supple as it ages.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - The Classic Briefcase is stitched with marine-grade polyester thread and reinforced with copper rivets for super durability. It is lined with a tough but soft pigskin lining, that is even stronger than the full grain leather and all hardware is surgical-grade stainless steel 316.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER ORIGINAL CLASSIC BRIEFCASE
The Classic Briefcase design features a 1 or 3 strap closure system. The 2 side straps can be used as belts, tie downs or tourniquets. The briefcase makes a great carry on with an inner extra flap of leather that acts as a false bottom to hide your passport, cash, spare keys and more when you travel. 8 exterior D-rings can be used to tether tripods, slumber bags, blankets, or firewood. 4 interior pockets help to organize your laptop computer, tablet and notebooks with an internal key strap for runaway keys. On the outside, there are 2 exterior side pockets for sunglasses and water bottles and 1 rear pocket for magazines, newspapers, and airline tickets.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - Saddleback only hires the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks.
2. THE BEST LEATHER - Saddleback uses the best, most expensive, rugged, premium, chrome-tanned, full grain cow leather sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico. Our leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina with age. Because of natural oils, shade may vary.
3. THE BEST THREAD - Our polyester, continuous filament thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. UV and saltwater resistant, you'll find the same thread used in boat sails and parachutes.
4. THE BEST PARTS - Our hardware is surgical grade stainless steel 316 that will never degrade. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels, which all eventually break, on our leather designs.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this briefcase to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute, and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this leather briefcase goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.