Available Shipping Rates
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Set on four dual-caster spinner wheels, this durable suitcase is built lightweight with a multi-position locking handle, so getting there is quicker, faster amp; nearly effortless. The expandable design features adiamond-textured finish created with a dual layer of durable polycarbonate alloy which protects the outside of the case as well as your belongings inside. This unique horizontal design is low-profile and is incredibly stable with a lower center of gravity and a wider wheel base.
Material:Diamond-textured finish is created with a dual layer of durable polycarbonate alloy
Size:22" x 24" x 11"
Carry On: No
Expandable:Yes (Expands 2 Inches)
Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Low-profile case is incredibly stable with a lower center of gravity and less prone to tipping.
- Wider wheel base with 360-degree dual spinner wheels provide a smoother roll and tracks better for less strain on hands and wrist.
- Diamond-textured finish is created with a dual layer of durable polycarbonate alloy and protects the exterior of your case.
- Built-in combination TSA lock approved by Travel Sentry is officially recognized and accepted by the Transportation Security Administration.
- Multi-locking TPR handle system with a soft textured bottom grip is ergonomically designed to help minimize hand fatigue .
- Split book style opening - two separate compartments for superior organization and convenient access to your items.
- Fully zippered divider panel on lid compartment with additional mesh zippered pocket and two elastic shoe/utility pockets.
- Panels on main compartment with two zippered mesh pockets clasp together to secure belongings.
- Built-in suiter any-hanger loop and padded fold bar to keep dresses and jackets virtually wrinkle-free .
- Horizontal shape provides the same packing capacity as a larger traditional upright.
- Extra 2 inches of packing space with expandable zipper.
- Product type:
- Brand: Ricardo of Beverly Hills