QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Single folding front handle
Publisher: Pelican Products Inc.
Details: Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the competion. You can tell it's a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.
Package Dimensions: 22.6 x 14.2 x 9.3 inches