Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Lightweight, durable travel bag with anti-theft technologies ideal for long hikes, adventures abroad, and as a handy carry-on
- Lightweight, hidden eXomesh Slashguard stainless steel wire mesh embedded into fabric helps protect against slash-and-run theft
- Adjustable wire-reinforced Carrysafe Slashguard strap helps prevent cut-and-run theft; dual release buckle attaches strap to secure fixture
- RFIDsafe Blocking Material built into a pocket in the main compartment helps protect IDs and credit cards from hacker scanning
- Weighs 12 ounces; 4.2-liter volume
Publisher: Outpac Designes, Inc.- PACSAFE
Lightweight, durable, and secure, the Venturesafe 200 GII anti-theft travel bag is ideal for use on day hikes, adventures abroad, or as a handy carry-on. The Venturesafe 200 GII offers a wealth of organizational options, a padded internal iPad/tablet compatible sleeve, and a comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap.
The bag's fabric is embedded with eXomesh Slashguard, a lightweight flexible, stainless steel wire mesh that protects your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Flexible, lightweight stainless steel wire runs through the adjustable Carrysafe Slashguard shoulder strap to help prevent slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear. The bag includes dual release security buckles that require two hands to open, and zipper pullers that can be attached to discreet security hooks.
The zippered main compartment includes an RFID blocking pocket that prevents your data (such as from e-passports, credit cards, and key cards) from falling into the wrong hands and a separate front pocket for organization. The Venturesafe 200 GII weighs 12 ounces, and has a volume of 4.2 liters.
Pacsafe keeps travelers one step ahead of the game by keeping their gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a wide range of stylish adventure backpacks, leisure bags, urban bags, women’s bags, and camera bags, as well as luggage and travel accessories.