You May Also Like These
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Simple and unstructured compact tote with anti-theft features; perfect for keeping belongings close and safe on city or travel inspired occasions
- Lightweight, hidden exomesh slashguard stainless steel wire mesh embedded into fabric helps protect against slash-and-run theft
- RFIDsafe blocking material built into a pocket helps protect ID's and credit cards from hacker scanning
- On the end of the wire-embedded Dyneema strap the bag can be secured to a fixture with the dual release buckle to help prevent cut-and-run theft
- Dimensions- (H x W x D): 13 x 11.1 x 4.4 in / 33 x 28 x11 cm
- Strap length- handle drop height: 25cm / 9.9inch
Publisher: Outpac Designes, Inc.- PACSAFE
The Slingsafe LX50 from Pacsafe is the perfect anti-theft small cross-body bag for any city or travel inspired occasion. Simple and unstructured, the bag has a variety of anti-theft features built into the bag to help keep belongings safe.
The bag’s fabric is embedded with eXomesh Slashguard, a stainless steel wire mesh that protects your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Dual release security buckles allow you to secure the bag to a fixture for added security, and the ultra-strong wire-imbedded Dyneema webbing straps help prevent cut-and-run theft. The RFIDsafe blocking pocket helps prevent your data (such as from e-passports, credit cards, and key cards) from falling into the wrong hands, while the smart zipper security makes it difficult for pickpockets to quickly access the main pocket.
The comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap has a drop range of 16.5-29.5 inches. Weighing just 4.4 ounces, the Slingsafe LX50 is big enough to fit an iPad mini and all your daily travel essentials, making it the ideal lightweight cross-body bag.
Pacsafe is all about secure mobility. With a wide range of stylish adventure backpacks, everyday bags, women’s bags, camera bags, luggage, and travel accessories, Pacsafe lets you unpack the stress of protecting your gear, and instead, pack peace of mind.