QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Vermillion Red
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- New IsoForm⁴ CM hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry
- LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Front J-zip provides quick access to main compartment
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: The bestselling backpacking series on the market just got even better. Known for its ability to be taken all over the world, from the summit of Everest to a backpack trip through your local wilderness, the fourth generation of Aether/Ariel builds upon its reputation for combining clean design, custom fit and outstanding load carrying comfort. Amongst a plethora of upgrades, the new IsoForm⁴ CM™ hipbelt adds stiffness and padding for even better performance with heavy loads. Amazingly, all this comes with no increase in weight
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 15.0 x 6.0 inches