View More Colors | Weight: 9.15 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: DIABLO RED
- Easy access zippered top liquids pocket allows quick access to your toiletry kit or other small items
- Straight Jacket compression system adds stability to the pack utilizing three external compression straps to wrap internal contents of the pack
- Multiple protective bumpers along the back panel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame
- With low profile handles on all four sides of the Shuttle 36 is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- The zippered rear panel pocket offers additional storage for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or muddy shoes
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Backcountry skiing in British Columbia, alpine climbing in Chamonix, trekking in Nepal—international adventure requires a mountain of equipment. Enlist the aid of Osprey’s Shuttle 130L/36" to roll your gear to the end of the pavement. Made of bombproof ballistic nylon fabric, this wheeled duffle boasts nearly 8,000 cubic inches of carrying capacity. The bag rolls on extra-large, sealed-bearing wheels. Osprey’s extra wide HighRoad chassis has a tough ABS plastic base laced with aluminum stays to create a stable backbone for heavy loads. StraightJacket compression, padded sidewalls and multiple exterior bumpers protect your gear from the ravages of international baggage handlers. Open the panel zipper to access the voluminous main compartment. There you’ll find a series of inner storage pockets lining the periphery. There’s also a collapsible zippered lower compartment to confine dirty laundry. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to small items and a large zippered panel pocket with a drain port for damp storage. There’s a dedicated tablet/magazine pouch for easy access to layover entertainment, and the internal ID card holder helps return the Shuttle 130 back to you should it go astray while making a tight connection between Frankfurt and Kathmandu.