QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Light Wire internal frame and adjustable tensioned back panel helps provide a stable and comfortable carry
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Dual mesh side pockets and zippered hipelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve that fits up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Just like all Osprey packs, the Rook 50 delivers. This time with user-friendly and capable features that combine to make your next weekend in the woods a success—no matter your experience level. Featuring phenomenal ventilation, a capable and comfortable carrying system, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, an integrated and removable raincover, and side hipbelt pockets. The refined features you’ve come to expect from all Osprey backpacks. Amateur or ace, we have a feeling you’ll be looking for any excuse to hit the trail with the Rook by your side.
Package Dimensions: 24.4 x 15.4 x 5.5 inches