QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Volcanic Grey
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on
- Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: From the streets of Buenos aires to the foothills of the Andes, osprey's far point 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear. The lightwood frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hip belt. A mesh back panel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hip belt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there's a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during Transit. Outside you'll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, dual compression straps stabilize the load. The main far point 70 pack comes with a detachable far point day pack, perfect for use on trips to the local market or to RECON your route from the high Ridge above base camp.
Release Date: 05-01-2016
Package Dimensions: 27.2 x 14.2 x 5.1 inches