QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Lightweight, high-rolling clearance Highroad chassis (90mm wheels) provides a smooth ride over any surface
- Storable tensioned mesh back panel with padded shoulder straps and hip belt for a comfortable carry
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking while dual internal compression straps keeps clothes neat
- Dual front Straightjacket compression straps to secure contents and stabilize load
- Front panel zippered top pockets for small items and zippered mesh pockets on inner front wall for organization
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Offering mobility and freedom, the Osprey Far point 65 wheeled luggage gives you the choice between energy-saving wheels or a capable carrying suspension when the path gets rough. This travel pack features a tensioned mesh back panel with padded shoulder straps and hip belts. When you are checking this pack with your airline or using the oversize Highroad chassis 90mm wheels to wheel your bag, the back panel is stowed behind a zippered protection panel. Other features include large front panel access, front panel zippered top pocket and front mesh pockets. Inside the main compartment you will find dual internal compression straps with fabric wings and a zippered mesh pocket on the inner front pocket wall. Some backpacking type features include lower front panel lashing points for a sleeping pad or other gear. There are also Daylight compatible attachment loops/external attachment points for a little extra carrying capacity.
Release Date: 17-09-2019
Package Dimensions: 26.5 x 14.1 x 10.0 inches