View More Colors | Weight: 1.85 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Mariposa Purple
- Separate zippered laptop access
- Padded front grab handle
- Stay seen and safe in the dark by using the blinker light attachment strap located near the base of the pack's front panel
- A heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket keeps your sunglasses and other small items safe
- Every 24/Seven Series adult pack features a padded sleeve to keep your laptop and tablet safe
- Pockets: 6 interior slip, 2 interior zip, 4 exterior
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Osprey's women's specific Celeste is equally at home on backcountry hikes or running errands downtown. Plenty of well-designed pockets and sturdy construction make this daypack a mid-sized favorite. The mesh shoulder harness and back panel provide comfort even when the pack is fully loaded with gear or heavy electronics. A removable webbing hip belt adds extra stability for heavier loads and vanishes when you're traveling light. Inside the panel-access main compartment, you'll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices. Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets and a zippered front panel pocket. There's also an upper slash pocket to corral your sunglasses and other small items. Should your adventures keep you out past dark, clip a blinker light to the pack's rear attachment point for extra nocturnal visibility.