QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Shark Grey
- Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access and tablet sleeve
- Blinker light attachment for low visibility
- Lower zip compartment at the bottom of the pack contains a removable PowerHouse cord organizer
- Dual side panel water bottle pockets provide easy accessibility to hydration storage
- A scratch-free zippered pocket is the perfect place to store sunglasses or electronics
Publisher: Osprey Packs
A large volume, bucket style daypack with modern aesthetics and purpose-built features for commuting to work, school and more. The largest pack in the Portal Series, the Bitstream is an urban rucksack with modern aesthetics capable of hauling laptops, tablets, books, a change of clothes, gear for the gym and more. The generous u-zip opening makes loading and unloading gear a cinch and the reverse spacermesh AirScape backpanel and harness make the pack more than comfortable to carry when fully loaded. Inside the pack you’ll find padded laptop and tablet sleeves, a large front organization pocket and a hidden, scratch-free zippered pocket for sunglasses and other fragile items. Store your power cords, mobile phone chargers, and other electronic accessories in the included PowerHouse organizer, located in the lower zip compartment. On either side you’ll find convenient pockets for storing water bottles or other items you need to access quickly, and if your commute starts early or the day runs late, a blinker light attachment point provides enhanced low light visibility. This pack accommodates laptops up to 15”.
Package Dimensions: 22.5 x 13.6 x 3.4 inches