You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Easy access zippered top liquids pocket allows quick access to your toiletry kit or other small items
- With low profile handles on three sides of the Ozone it is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- The convertible harness, hipbelt and suspension of the main luggage piece can be deployed to carry the Ozone Convertible where wheels can't go
- For quick escapes and adventures, the detachable daypack can be removed and filled with gear needs for the day
- High Road Chassis features a lightweight aluminum frame, large wheels with sealed bearings, and a high-clearance curved molded base
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Osprey’s Ozone Convertible 50L/22" is a travelling chameleon. First, it’s a piece of wheeled luggage perfectly sized to meet the airline’s maximum carry-on size specifications. But it has a hidden backpack suspension system so you can carry on when the pavement ends. When you reach base camp, you can zip off the Ozone Convertible’s detachable daypack and keep on exploring. At the base of the pack, Osprey’s HighRoad LT Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on bumpy cobblestones. Internal and external compression straps add extra stability. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the periphery. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items. There’s a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage. Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into the back of the chicken bus in Guatemala. An internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection. The detachable Ozone Convertible Daypack’s main compartment has storage for a laptop, tablet and extra clothes or food. There’s a front panel pocket and also a zippered pocket for securing small items. The scratch-free exterior slash pocket protects your sunglasses or electronics.