You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- This DJI Spark Fly More Combo case is available in 6 Colors- It features a Soft Grip Handle, is Stackable and, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Lightweight and ultra-resistant, the advanced polymer compound absorbs shocks and vibrations to protect the integrity of the case and more importantly, its delicate contents
- The PowerClaw latching system, is engineered to keep the case tightly closed using compressive force while the integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped
- Two pad-lockable clasps molded directly into the case for superior strength. High quality TSA approved combination padlocks are available as an option to keep your items secure within your case
- Waterproof IP67 Rated: The waterproofing is custom designed to fit our products. The seal is designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal
Publisher: PLASTICASE, Inc
Details: Introducing the new NANUK 915 DJI SPARK FLY MORE COMBO case. This compact media case features pre-cut protective foam for your DJI Spark Fly More Combo Set. This case is made with Lightweight NK-7 Resin, which takes protection to a whole new level. Waterproof (IP67 rated), automatic purge valve, dustproof and incredibly impact resistant, NANUK cases are designed to survive the journey ahead. The NANUK Advantage: Details matter, like the patented Powerclaw latching system or NK-7 Resin outer shell. NANUK’S innovative design means full protection against virtually anything. Plasticase stands behind its commitment to your equipment’s safety and provides all NANUK protective cases with a lifetime warranty. With NANUK, professional protection is on your side for the many years and many adventures to come. NANUK (Na-nook) means “Polar Bear”. Thriving in an unforgiving landscape, the Polar Bear has evolved to survive the challenges of the freezing temperatures, frigid water and ice covered terrain of the Artic. As one of earth’s most resilient predators, the great white bear is the inspiration behind our name: strong and fearless, designed to survive in the harshest conditions.