You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Asphalt Grey
- Material: 500D ballistic tarpaulin, PU coating, [webbing] polypropylene
- Dimensions: [medium] 22 x 14.25 x 13in, [large] 26.5 x 12 x 15in
- Claimed Weight: [medium] 2 lb 4 oz, [large] 2 lb 14 oz
- Recommended Use: river trips
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Details: Store a week's worth of gear in the Mountainsmith Mountain Dry Roll-Top Duffel Bag for your river trips. This bag's PU-coated shell with fully taped seams and a roll-top closure help protect your pajamas from getting drenched in the daytime, and its ballistic tarpaulin fabrication ensures excellent durability and longevity. Mountainsmith also added compression straps and one water-resistant front pocket for accessories. Its reflective trim can help you find the Mountain Dry duffel in case it goes overboard.