View More Colors | Weight: 3.35 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Mobile Edge
- Fits laptops up to 16-Inch and MacBooks up to 17-Inch. Laptop compartment dimensions- 15.5 x 1.8 x 11.2
- Checkpoint friendly design allows for faster screening at airport security checkpoints. No need to take our computer out of the bag.
- Sorona material is derived from corn, requiring 30% less energy to manufacture, reducing greenhouse emissions by 63%.
- Separate, padded computer compartment for superior protection
- Shock absorbing elastic shoulder strap
- Easy access accessory pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
Details: Traveling Through Airport Security with a Laptop is Easy - The TSA has announced guidelines that allow travelers with properly designed carrying cases to pass through security checkpoints without removing their laptops. Mobile Edge has responded by creating the ScanFast Collection, each case is uniquely designed to provide an unobstructed security scan of the computer. Items other than a laptop cannot be placed into the dedicated computer compartment, otherwise the security scan will be obstructed. If you’re traveling with your laptop, let Mobile Edge make your trip through the airport faster and easier with the ScanFast Laptop Cases! The new ScanFast 2.0 collection is made using DuPont Sorona, a material produced partially with Agricultural Feedstocks (corn). This requires 30% less energy than Petrochemical products and reduces greenhouse emissions by 63%. This makes the ScanFast line of cases smart for travel as well as smart for the environment! Inside each case you will find unique storage compartments for USB devices, Memory Cards, ID's (Passport or Drivers License), along with a great organizational section for files, magazines, books and smaller devices such as the iPad, Kindle or Portable DVD Player. There is even room for a light change of clothes! Remember when carrying on liquids, pack under 3.4 oz per bottle in a clear zip top bag.