You May Also Like These
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Lewis N. Clark
- TSA-APPROVED - Allows TSA agents to open luggage without damaging it
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast zinc construction withstands the wear and tear of multiple trips
- STEEL CABLE - 70mm flexible, coated steel cable offers additional security
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Thermoplastic rubber material provides a comfortable grip
- EASY TO SET - Resettable 3-dial combination allows you to go keys-free
Travel Sentry Approved locks are designed specifically to keep your belongings secure while still allowing the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to open your luggage at the airport without destroying the lock during their screenings.
Featuring a resettable 3-dial combination, this lock is easy to set with our step-by-step written and video instructions – making it keys-free, and one less thing to remember.
The flexibility of the 70mm steel cable will ensure that it doesn’t break when it’s going through the conveyor belts at security checkpoints or when baggage handlers are loading and unloading your belongings from airplanes.
This combination lock can be also be used on lockers at hostels, gyms, water parks, etc. With several colors available, its sleek style combines with durable construction to create a lock that you can feel secure using anywhere in the world.