You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Lewis N. Clark
- COMPACT - Full-size umbrella folds to a compact 11in
- AUTOMATIC OPEN/CLOSE - 38in canopy automatically opens and closes at the touch of a button
- WATER-RESISTANT MATERIAL - Features lightweight, mildew-resistant, and quick-drying polyester
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Ribs and shaft constructed of durable metal and steel
- STORAGE SLEEVE - Includes mold-resistant storage sleeve with attached carry loop
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Weighing in at just 10 ounces, the Lewis N. Clark umbrella is perfect for traveling and the everyday. Constructed of sturdy metal ribs and a 3-fold chrome-plated steel shaft, along with lightweight and flexible fiberglass tips, the rust- and corrosion-resistant frame offers protection against both rain and wind.
The water-resistant material as well as the ample 38in canopy ensure that you’ll stay as dry as possible whether you’re walking to your car or to the Eiffel Tower.
The accompanying mold-resistant sleeve effortlessly slips into totes, handbags, duffels, briefcases, and glove compartments, making it easily accessible no matter where you go. Additionally, the rubberized non-slip handle makes it easy to hold the umbrella against high winds.
With its automatic open/close button, you’ll have one hand free for holding your coffee, opening doors, pulling along your suitcase, or even talking on your phone. Additionally, the pressure required to open the canopy will ensure that it doesn’t accidentally open while it’s being jostled around in your purse or bag.
Rated by the Wirecutter as the best umbrella 2 years in a row, it survived being turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking during their trials.
Available in both classic black as well as bright colors to distinguish yours from the crowd, this umbrella will help protect you and your belongings from the elements. Rainy days no longer have to be gloomy days!