Jing Zhang is a London-based illustrator and designer. Having initially trained as a fashion illustrator, Jing has since developed a diverse portfolio encompassing typography and character design. Inspired by technology and architecture, Jing's illustrations are intricate whilst always remaining playful.
The Jing Zhang ndash; I.A.T.A. Spinners are designed to showcase 3 bustling airports and their unique landscapes: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), London Heathrow Airport (LHR), and Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). This series of luggage is perfect for any traveler who wants to stand out from the crowd.
Material: Polycarbonate Composite
- 30" x 20" x 12"
- 26" x 17" x 11.5"
- 21" x 14" x 9"
- 62 inches
- 54.5 inches
- 44 inches
- 11.7 lbs
- 9.3 lbs
- 7.3 lbs
Carry On:Yes (21 inch only)
Expandable: Yes (each case expands 2 inches in depth)
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Made from polycarbonate composite; a lightweight, durable and impact-resistant material used in the making of bulletproof glass
- 360deg; spinner wheels allow for effortless motion in different terrains
- Zipper-released expansion system allows for an extra 20% in packing capacity
- Fully-lined interior with a custom-designed pattern, with zippered pockets and compression strap
- Protected by a layer of clear coat, giving the surface a beautiful glossy shine
- Gel cushioned top and side handles
- Product type:
- Brand: Heys America Ltd.