You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The High Sierra Rappel 50 from the Classic 2 Series is a large versatile pack that is even large enough for overnight hiking adventures.
Material:1608D Ballistic, Mini-Hexagon Ripstop
Size:25" x 13" x 12"
Capacity:3051 cu. in.
Warranty:5 Year Limited Warranty
- 50-liter, weekend pack with room for all the essentials.
- Panel-load main compartment.
- Large zippered front pocket with inner mesh divider to keep contents separate.
- Integrated TECH SPOT tablet computer sleeve.
- Protective storm flaps cover zippers.
- Padded backpack straps with adjustable load-lifters and HEX-VENT mesh.
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels to keep your back cool and dry.
- Adjustable waist belt.
- Webbing daisy chain to attach extra gear.
- Side and bottom compression straps.
- Separate hydration reservoir compartment and rear exit port for tube. (reservoir not included).
- Adjustable sternum strap helps stabilize pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles.
- Dual mesh side pockets hold water bottles.
- Tuck-away rain cover also protects pack when checked for air travel.
- Capacity - 3051 cu. in.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Product type:
- Brand: High Sierra