The High Sierra Appalachian 75 from the Classic 2 Series is an expedition-sized backpack with room for all the essentials.
Material:1608D Ballistic, Mini-Hexagon Ripstop
Size:34" x 14.25" x 10.25"
Capacity:4580 cu. in.
Warranty:5 Year Limited Warranty
- 75-liter, expedition-sized backpack with room for all the essentials.
- Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- Front access to the main compartment.
- Roomy dual zippered pockets on the sides.
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Dual, adjustable contoured aluminum frame bars.
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels.
- Side and back compression straps.
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides for extra gear storage.
- Soft lashing hardware holds extra gear.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (Reservoir not included).
- Tuck away rain cover also protects the pack.
- Sleeping bag compartment - 9.25"H x 14"W x 11"D.
- Capacity - 4580 cu. in.
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Product type:
- Brand: High Sierra