Brand: HAZARD 4
- Grayman(TM) version of our best-selling Plan-B(TM) sling-pack, this model adds a very light and smooth fabric that mimics the look of felt or suit cloth; Low-key, urban version with external 'tactical' features removed.
- Removable velcro panel on front for modular patches and minor external color-matched molle on shoulder strap for attaching a pouch or two; Rotates from back to chest for quick access.
- Thermoformed back-pad for air circulation; 3-d air-mesh under strap for ventilation & comfort.
- Can be set-up for right/left hand use/rotation; WHAT'S INCLUDED: 1x 1" Stabilizer strap, 1x Padded divider.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT: ~19.75" L x 7" W x 5.9" D (50 x 17.8 x 15 cm); MAIN MATERIAL: Polyester.
Publisher: hazard 4
Release Date: 2017-09-11
Warranty: See Hazard4.com
Details: Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it’s a military unit in a personnel carrier, a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear, and all may need to 'relocate' in a hurry. Slim shaped, for fast maneuvering in crowds, they can be stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable to wear. The main padded strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. There is no slack, or gapping away from the body as is typical with similar single shoulder packs. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with it on his chest in just a few seconds. One-strap also makes shouldering a long-gun natural - unlike a regular backpack.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 9.0 x 4.0 inches