QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: HAZARD 4
- Largest of the Evac sling packs specifically designed for 2012 to accommodate the AR-15/M16 family of rifles in their taken-down state
- Additional external pockets are designed to carry magazines, cleaning kit, extra parts, etc.
- Full MOLLE coverage to expand carrying capacity greatly
- Will fit up to 18" barrel-length M16/AR-15/M-4 rifle family; External Size: 28.3" L x 6.3" W x 5.9" D (72 x 16 x 15 cm)
- Main Material: DuPont(R) 1000D Cordura(R) (500D Camo models)
Publisher: hazard 4
Release Date: 2012-12-04
Warranty: See Hazard4.com
Details: The largest of the EVAC sling packs was by popular demand specifically designed for 2012 to accommodate the AR-15/M16 family of rifles in their taken-down state, but suits anyone who needs the extra room. By splitting the upper and lower of the rifle and nesting the parts between the included padded divider, shooters can transport their carbine in a relatively small package. Additional external pockets are designed to carry magazines, cleaning kit, extra parts and everything you need for a day shooting in the desert, transporting your work gun, or just hauling around urban gear.
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 11.7 x 3.3 inches