You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Forest Grey
- INTERNAL FRAME & VENTILATION: Aerolon suspension with lightweight aluminum frame provide ventilation and load stabilization. Ventilation system uses foam-matrix structure and breathable mesh. Women's-specific design.
- FOAM COMPONENTS & ADJUSTABLE FIT: 3D components with dual density foam construction. Adjustable back provides the perfect fit, while the hipbelt adjustment allow the pockets to move to maintain easy access. Lumbar pad for enhanced load transfer.
- AMPLE STORAGE TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP: Sleeping bag straps are removable and can be used to carry other items. Front stretch pocket for gear overflow. Reinforced bottom panel for superior abrasion resistance. Molded webbing keepers for compression straps.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER & EASY ACCESS TO GEAR: Raincover stows in its own compartment. Top pocket has extra zippered pocket for organization. Sunglass quickstow allows a quick, scratch-free way to store your shades. Zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Fast & Light, Trekking, Through Hiking - WEIGHT: 3.7 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 30.0" x 13.0" x 11.0"
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Details: A multi-day excursion in the mountains demands a light, nimble pack with plenty of support—not always an easy combination to find. Thanks to the Maven 65 and its lightweight Aerolon suspension, you can have both the svelte pack you want and the load management you need. Light on your back, but packing abundant trail-ready features, the Maven 65 embodies the modern approach to backpacking.