QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Re-Kanken is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, but made from 100% recycled material.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: The recycled polyester in each Re-Kanken is made from the equivalent of 11 plastic water bottles.
- LOWER YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT: All the recycled polyester in your Re-Kanken is colored with SpinDye, a dyeing technology that drastically reduces the amount of water, chemicals and energy used.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two easily accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs .87 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Details: Made from 11 recycled plastic bottles, a compact Fjallraven Re-Kanken backpack finished with webbed trim. The canvas bag has a small zip front pocket. The wraparound zip opens to a main compartment with a laptop sleeve. Rolled top handles and shoulder straps.
- Product type: Luggage
- Brand: Fjallraven