You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Re-Kanken Mini is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, but made from 100% recycled material.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: The recycled polyester in each Re-Kanken Mini is made from the equivalent of 11 plastic water bottles.
- LOWER YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT: All the recycled polyester in your Re-Kanken Mini is colored with SpinDye, a dyeing technology that drastically reduces the amount of water, chemicals and energy used.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 11.4" (29 cm) x 7.9" (20 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs .75 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Publisher: Brunton Group
Details: A special edition of Kanken Mini, made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. Dyed with SpinDye technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used. A neat little backpack with the same genius design as its predecessor, but optimised so it can be recycled in a system that saves nature's resources. Re-Kanken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes for kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing - or as an everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, snack, etc.
- Product type: Luggage
- Brand: Fjallraven