Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Peach Pink
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken-Mini is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F, the fabric can be wiped clean, the Kanken-Mini handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken-Mini has a 7L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a foam sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 11.4" x 7.8" x 5.1" and weighs 0.48 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960 by Ake Nordin's idea to improve the backpack design. Now Fjallraven has expanded to every corner of the world. The essential ideas remain; provide durable and timeless outdoor equipment.
Details: Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children and over the years has become one of Fjallraven' s most popular products. Kanken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes at kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing or as a convenient everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, piece of fruit or the like. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their smallest position. Kanken Mini is made from durable and light Vinyl on F fabric that is water and dirt resistant. The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. There are two flat side pockets and a front pocket with a zipper. It comes with a sitting pad that is stored in the inside back pocket. There are handles on top and narrow, supple shoulder straps. The logo on the front doubles as a reflector.