You May Also Like These
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Eagle Creek
Color: Stone Grey
- Constructed from Bi-TechTM Armor fabric; 420D two-tone Poly, 300D diamond ripstop poly and 500D oxford poly; Bi-TechTM Armor Lite material can withstand both urban and rural terrain; and no need to worry about wear and tear because the fabric is designed to hide scuffs and stains
- Zip away backpack straps and adjustable suspension allow you to travel hands free when rolling is a no go for ultimate versatility; with comfort a priority, there is a padded hip belt, sternum strap, and load stabilizer straps to minimize pressure and pain when using your pack
- Front external deep stash pocket for quick-access items; side zippered water bottle pocket; lockable zippers are self-repairing providing confidence over packing won't bust your bag; security and safety are always an issue, but the Central Lock Point with Secure ZipTM Toggles will allow you to focus on other priorities rather than your luggage
- Ultra-durable wheels are kept within heavy-duty wheel housing so you can traverse terrain of nearly any sort, and the bumper protections keep your bag looking new; the interior compression straps help secure all your belongings tightly and maximize packing space Interior mesh zip pocket
- Weight: Approximately 9.5 lbs / 4.3 kg; Capacity: 4760 cubic inches or 78 liters; Dimensions: 29.0" high x 16.0" wide x 12.25" / 74 x 41 x 31
Details: Eagle Creek's Expanse 29" Convertible features zip away backpack straps and a padded hip belt allowing you to carry as a backpack when needed. The Expanse can be easily converted to a backpack with the straps stowed in the rear pocket. Additional features include a front exterior deep zip, aluminum pull-up handle and roomy interior with mesh zip pocket. No matter if you're rolling through the airport in Rome or traversing a mountain range in Nepal, this bag has got you covered for every situation.