View More Colors | Weight: 1.81 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Eagle Creek
- Constructed from Bi-TechTM Armor fabric; 420D two-tone Poly, 300D diamond ripstop poly and 500D oxford poly; zip away backpack straps and adjustable suspension allow you to travel hands free when rolling is a no go for ultimate versatility
- Bi-TechTM Armor Lite material can withstand both urban and rural terrain; and no need to worry about wear and tear because the fabric is designed to hide scuffs and stains; an external stash pocket with a padded tablet sleeve, offers protection and quick access to your digital life and entertainment
- Lockable zippers are self-repairing providing confidence over packing won't bust your bag; security and safety are always an issue, but the Central Lock Point with Secure ZipTM Toggles will allow you to focus on other priorities rather than your luggage; ultra-durable wheels are kept within heavy-duty wheel housing so you can traverse terrain of nearly any sort, and the bumper protections keep your bag looking new
- The interior compression straps help secure all your belongings tightly and maximize packing space; Weight: Approximately 6.1 lbs / 2.79 kg; Capacity: 1830 cubic inches or 30 liters
- Dimensions: 21.25" high x 13.75" wide x 8.0" / 54 x 35 x 20
Details: Eagle Creek's Expanse 21" Convertible bag is carry-on size compliant for most US and International airlines. The Expanse can be easily converted to a backpack with the straps stowed in the rear pocket. Additional features include a front exterior zip pocket with interior padded laptop pocket, aluminum pull-up handle and roomy interior with mesh zip pocket.