QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
What's that? A top-load and center-access backpack that coverts to a full-size duffel bag? That's right. And with its conversion, you've got 15% more capacity. We think a day bag should be as adaptable as your itinerary. Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Uber awesome.
Material:70D Silnylon Ripstop | 200D Nylon Ripstop
Size:19.5" x 11" x 7.5"
Capacity:1710 cu. in. / 28L
Expandable:Yes (Expands 3 inches in height)
- 2014 National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year
- Converts and expands from a backpack to a carry-on sized duffel bag for 15% more carry capacity
- Pack-in pocket doubles as interior security pocket
- Lockable zippers with finger-friendly zipper pulls on main compartment
- Zippered pocket for quick grab items
- Zip-away adjustable moisture-wicking Air Mesh shoulder straps for a comfortable carry
- Two exterior side stretch pockets for organization
- Side and bottom compression straps with multiple external lash points
- Grey color-coded webbing loops and clips indicate strap conversion attachment pointsReflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
- Product type:
- Brand: Eagle Creek