QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ENGINEERED WITH INNOVATION - Deuter's Zugspitze pack brings together all around versatility and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction
- MAXIMUM VENTILATION - Deuter's innovative AirComfort back system leverages a flexible steel spring frame to stabilize the mesh panel that creates ventilation space between the pack and your body; Ultralight, super-breathable, the durable AirComfort system reduces heat build up without compromising freedom of movement
- ADVANCED COMFORT - The ergonomic design of this classic hiking backpack makes it extraordinarily comfortable; Waist belt and padded hip fins are molded to the shape of the pelvis; Adjustable S-shaped Soft Edge shoulder straps fit like a glove and won't chafe as you move
- FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY - The Zugspitze is equipped with everything you need and nothing you don't: volume-regulating compression straps; stretch side pockets for water bottles; specialized compartments for valuables and wet gear or clothing; hiking pole attachment loops; pockets in all the right places; even an integrated, detachable rain cover
- BUILT TO LAST - Ripstop-Polytex lends the Zugspitze day pack high-performance durability without extra weight; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer
Details: Originally introduced in 1984, the Deuter Zugspitze 24 hiking pack has received a modern upgrade. With a streamlined fit, S-shaped shoulder straps, and deep side pockets, Deuter's new take on the classic day pack delivers incredible comfort and ample cargo room. Equally at home on the trail or city streets, the 24-liter Zugspitze will keep you cool all day long. The innovative Aircomfort back system uses a lightweight tensioned mesh panel to create ventilation space between the backpack and the wearer's back, reducing perspiration by up to 25%. Comfortably carries up to 20 pounds. Measures 21 x 13 x 9.5 in and weighs 2 lbs 5 oz.
- Product type: Luggage
- Brand: Deuter