View More Colors | Weight: 7.4 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Whether you're jet-setting across the globe or just touring the country, the Traveller offers plenty of cargo room and comes with a large detachable daypack; VariQuick back length adjustment system features breathable comfort padding and a zip-up cover panel to keep straps and buckles out of the way when not in use
- EASY TO CARRY - Getting from Point A to Point B just got easier with a variety of carry options; This travel-friendly rucksack includes an adjustable, removable carry strap, three sturdy grab handles, and comfortable shoulder harness with ergonomically shaped hip fins; Features X-Frame, internal luggage stabilizing straps and external compression straps for maximum stability and load control
- STORAGE OPTIONS - This backpack was designed to keep your belongings organized and secure; 70-liter main compartment with easy-access U-shaped zip opens fully; Zip-in divider can be used to create a separate bottom compartment with its own access; Plenty of internal mesh pockets with zip closure; Includes detachable daypack with ventilated back and integrated valuables pocket
- BUILT TO LAST - Made from super strong MacroLite 420 and Duratex fabrics, the Traveller delivers high-performance durability; PU coating offers excellent water- and abrasion- resistance and ensures this travel bag can keep up with frequent fliers
- SPECIFICATIONS - This 70-liter backpack with 19-liter daypack comfortably carries up to 50 lbs (22.7kg); Fits 15-22 inch torso lengths; Weighs 7 lb 3 oz (3.3kg) and measures 29 x 15 x 12 in.
Details: One part backpack, one part suitcase, the Deuter Traveller 70+10 pack is an innovative two-in-one luggage set. With a spacious, detachable daypack, a U-shape easy-access zip, and a separate storage compartment for shoes or a sleeping bag, this backpack has you covered no matter your itinerary. An exceptionally comfortable back system allows this bag to transition easily from the airport to the subway and from the streets to the trail. This 70-liter pack gets a 10-liter boost from the combination of an adjustable lid and double-layer drawcord closure.