QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Engineered with Innovation - Deuter's ACT Trail Pro packs bring together all around versatility and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction; Designed to keep the load weight close to the body this pack distributes weight effectively so you can go further without discomfort
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - A break-resistant elastic spring steel frame effectively transfers weight onto the hip belt; Flexible frame geometry provides comfort at a minimum weight; Anatomically shaped hip wings with close set anchor points melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, built-in raincover; specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; and even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 45-55 blend of Super-Polytex Polyester and Microrip-Nylon gives the ACT Trail Pro packs lightweight, high-performance durability; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks
Details: The Deuter ACT Trail Pro 40 hiking pack is amazingly functional and fits like a glove. With the AirContact back system and super technical features, this pack gets the job done whether you're on a day hike or taking on a 14er. This feature-rich rucksack is compatible with 3-liter hydration systems, includes an integrated rain cover, and is equipped with a variety of storage solutions (lid and internal pocket, zippered stretch side pocket, ice axe and hiking pole loops, stretch front pocket, front map pocket, and well-placed zip front access to items buried deep in the pack). Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super precise fit. Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with airy 3D AirMesh lining lets hot air escape through the strap's perforated foam.
- Product type: Luggage
- Brand: Deuter