View More Colors | Weight: 3.22 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- By Women, For Women - Women's backs are generally shorter than men's; Deuter's SL carry system is designed not only to accommodate this, but also account for other anatomical differences; SL packs bring together the latest physiological science and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - A break-resistant elastic spring steel frame effectively transfers weight onto the hip belt; Flexible frame geometry provides comfort at a minimum weight; Anatomically shaped hip wings with close set anchor points melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, built-in raincover; specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; and even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 45-55 blend of Super-Polytex Polyester and Microrip-Nylon gives the ACT Trail Pro packs lightweight, high-performance durability; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks
Details: The Deuter ACT Trail Pro 32 SL hiking pack is a brand new pack for long day hikes or super lightweight overnights. With an AirContact back system and airy, perforated shoulder straps you'll stay cool, dry, and comfortable while hiking your way to stellar vistas. This feature-rich rucksack is compatible with 2 or 3-liter hydration systems, includes an integrated rain cover, and is equipped with a variety of storage solutions (lid and internal pocket, zippered stretch side pocket, ice axe and hiking pole loops, stretch front pocket, front map pocket, and well-placed zip front access to items buried deep in the pack). Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super precise fit. S-shaped shoulder straps work with your body's natural contour and prevent chafing. Designed for a woman's body, Deuter's SL packs are also a great choice for shorter men in need of high-performance gear that fits.