View More Colors | Weight: 4.1 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Fire / Granite
- Engineered with Innovation - Deuter's ACT Lite packs bring together all around versatility and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction; Designed to keep the load weight close to the body this pack distributes weight effectively so you can go further without discomfort
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - Crossed aluminium stays create an ultralight, flexible, yet stable internal frame that follows your body movements; The profiled X-frame transfers weight onto the hips; Slim and anatomically shaped hip wings ensure even, comfortable load distribution
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 35-65 blend of Super-Polytex polyester and Ripstop 210 nylon gives the ACT Lite packs high-performance durability without extra weight; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks through punishing terrain
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Details: The Deuter ACT Lite 40 + 10 pack is both sleek and spacious while offering a lightweight carrying system. From trekking and mountaineering tours to overnights in the front country, this pack boasts comfort and convenience with Deuter's classic AirContact Lite back system. This feature-rich rucksack is compatible with 2 or 3-liter hydration systems, includes Vari Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length, and is equipped with a variety of storage solutions (lid and hipbelt pockets, stretch side pockets, ice axe and hiking pole loops, adjustable front pocket, easy-access bottom compartment, and well-placed zip front access to items buried deep in the pack). This 40-liter pack gets a 10-liter boost from the combination of an adjustable lid and double-layer drawcord closure. Side compression straps regulate weight transfer and add extra stability. The special "Tri-glide" buckles make it easy to position load adjustment straps.