View More Colors | Weight: 9.75 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: DELSEY Paris
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys.
- Maximum Comfort: This carry on bag has a comfortable handle system that locks into two positions for ease of use.
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles, Fully lined interior with two compartments for packing and organizing clothes and travel accessories
- 100% polycarbonate with glossy finish which makes the case extremely lightweight,Integrated 3-dial tsa-accepted combination lock
- Four twin spinner wheels assuring multi-directional rolling and optional stability with zero weight on your hand
- Recessed "one-button" locking handle system with industrial grade aluminum tubes and molded ergonomic comfort grip handle, Dimension: 21 x 14.5 x 10 inches
Publisher: Delsey Luggage, Inc.
Details: Aero combines style, quality and convenience in an eye-catching design for travelers to look sharp during their trip. This carry-on rolling luggage features two full packing compartments for convenient packing and features soft touch handles perfect for lifting a fully packed case. The TSA-accepted lock provides maximum security and allows only TSA agents to access your belongings during travel. Body dimensions: 20.5” x 14.5" x 10"; Overall Dimensions (including external components such as wheels, feet and handles): 24.75" x 10.25 x 15.25". The size and weight restrictions for carry-on luggage vary by airline. Please contact your airline for more information. If your bag is overstuffed, it may not be approved for carry-on use by the airlines.