Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: DELSEY Paris
- A distillation of elegance and innovation, with clean curves and soft leather trims
- Made from Bayer 100% Virgin Makrolon polycarbonate, which is formulated to achieve the highest standards of extreme temperature and impact resistance
- Features a unique Stop and Go brake system that allows you to lock the front two wheels to keep your bag from drifting away, and still roll the bag along the back two wheels
- Silent-running, Japanese Hinomoto spinner wheels that assure smooth maneuverability and adds comfort to your journey
- Fully lined luxurious red interior that offers two packing compartments with tie-down straps on one side and a zippered divider on the other to minimize shifting of contents
Publisher: Delsey Luggage
Details: Named after the famous central district of Paris, this timeless and elegant spinner luggage, CHATELET, offers leather-like accents as well as a deluxe interior. It is made from virgin polycarbonate formulated to achieve the highest standards of extreme temperature and impact resistance. Ever been on a moving bus or train and had your suitcase simply roll away from you? This luggage is equipped with an award-winning brake system. Activated with a button, the brake locks the two front wheels of the luggage preventing the bag from drifting away while allowing travelers to roll the bag on the back two wheels. Body dimensions: 20.25x14.25x9.5 inches; Overall Dimensions (including external components such as wheels, feet and handles): 23.5x15.25x9.75 inches. The size and weight restrictions for carry-on luggage vary by airline. Please contact your airline for more information. If your bag is overstuffed, it may not be approved for carry-on use by the airlines.