You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Hardsided construction and Lightweight. Handle deluxe locking push button system. Features top and side carring handles for easy lifting.
- Sizes: 28-inch, 24-inch, 20-inch expandable to about 30% extra storing capacity
- 8 wheels multi directional 360 degree spin technology. EZ-Roll 8 wheel system
- Interior features garment restraints, zipper pockets, large mesh u-shaped zipper pocket on lid with an elastic shoe pocket on top, accessory pockets, and mesh zipper pocket
- Durable stylish ABS Polycarbonate exterior. Features easy to clean interior with tear resistant lining. PVC feet for extra protection.
Details: Dejuno Expandable Luggage Spinner Wheeled Suitcase, 3 Pc Set , 28, 24 & 20-inch. Expandable 8 wheeled luggage belongs to the latest luggage collections of Dejuno. In a stylish and innovative design constructed with a lightweight and durable polycarbonate exterior with molded corner reinforcement for maximum impact resistance. Expansion zipper on main compartment allows for extra carrying capacity when needed and features garment restraints and zipper pockets. lid includes a large mesh u-shaped zipper pocket with elastic top shoe/accessory pockets and a mesh zipper pocket. Durable bottom grab handle and flexible top and side handles allows for easy lifting. Side bezels allow upright to stand on its side. Eight wheel constructions allows uprights to be rolled in any direction. retractable locking handle system. Also has a TSA lock built into all three luggages. Comes with a tamper proof TSA lock that put you at easy sending of your belongings. Enjoy! In case you were wondering what a TSA lock is. Well sometimes TSA officers will have to open your baggage as part of the screening process. If your bag is unlocked, then the officer will simply open and screen the baggage if any item alarms. However, if you decide to lock your checked baggage and TSA cannot open it through other means, then the locks may have to be cut. TSA is careful to not damage any personal belongings, however, they are not liable for damage caused to locked bags that must be opened for security purposes. Again, that is where the value of the recognized locks come in because they can opened by a TSA universal key. Please note that if an officer does need to open your bag, a "Notice of Baggage Inspection" will be place in your bag.