QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Split level design allows for easy access and organization, interior see-through mesh dividers, and tuck away ID pocket for added security
- Split-wing collapsible brace (specifications pending) provides great stability and folds flat for storage, exterior quick access pockets, and retractable handle
- Interior compartment keeps dirty clothes or ski/snowboard boots contained, #10 lockable YKK main zippers, and Reinforced8 cm urethane wheels
- Dimensions: 5190 cubic inches [ 85 liters ]|30 x 14 x 13 inch [ 76 x 36 X33 cm]|10 lbs. [ 4.5kg ]; limited lifetime warranty
- Care: hand wash with mild soap, cold water, and a soft bristle brush. Do not bleach. Hang Dry
Details: The most celebrated feature of the iconic Dakine split roller 85L travel bag is the divided top and bottom compartments which allows for the ultimate in organization and access. The interior organizational benefits include a large main compartment as well as individual divided sections all SEPARATED with see-through mesh dividers to keep clean separate from dirty, or adventure and sports gear separate from clothing. The ingenious split-wing collapsible brace allows the travel bag to fold flat conserving your valuable storage space when not in use. This stylish rolling luggage is not your father's suitcase. Founded in hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of mt. Hood in hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, and accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, KITEBOARD and travel. Progress is in our DNA we're challenging you to chase the unknown. To push against predictable and break away from comfort - to surf new breaks, ride steeper terrain, go where the wind howls and the trails push past the horizon. To go where you've never GONE, do what you've never done and revel in the experience. We'll be right there with you.
Package Dimensions: 28.3 x 15.6 x 6.5 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting