You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Nylon material:Made of high quality durable fabric,exterior nylon and inner polyester, waterproof function, configuring sturdy zipper, pulling smoothly
- USB Charge Port:Backpack's external with USB 2.0 charge port and built-in charging cable provides relaxed charging for your electronic devices at anywhere,this bag does not provide power supply,you need own buy a power bank to charge your phone
- Multi-functional design:Multi-layer design can provides you a plenty of room for gadgets, books, water bottle, phone and fits for 9.7 inch ipad;Hidden mesh side pocket design makes the bag more practical and it will be perfect for outdoor hiking, camping climbing, cycling, day trip, vacation, travel, school, shopping.
- Humanization Design: thick padded shoulder straps and back effectively to relieve pressure. Highly breathable material keeps your back and shoulder dry and cool all the time
- Left Right Adjustment: Equipped with a high quality single bag strap with double side hooks, you are at liberty to choose the adjustable directions and strap length to make yourself feel comfortable with it.
Details: CrossGear Sling Backpack with USB Charging Port
Why Choose Crossgear Sling bag?
With adjustable strap to perfectly fit your body. Multifunctional use as chest bag, sling bag, travel bag, crossbody backpack, shoulder backpack, casual daypack.
Tips: Wash with mild detergent and clean water, no bleach.
Dimension: 14.17 x 7.28 x 2.75inches (L x W x H).
1, Several multifunctional compartments are included, larger one for Kindle, iPad 9.7 Inch, Samsung Tab or other Tablets.
2, Small ones for phones, powerbank, wallet or other outdoor / travel necessities, not fits iPad with cover or case.
3.USB Charge Port:Backpack's external with USB 2.0 charge port and built-in charging cable provides relaxed charging for your electronic devices at anywhere.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.5 x 2.1 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting