View More Colors | Weight: 5.45 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Code Alpha
Color: Army Digital Camoufalge
- 600 Denier polyester construction, PVC lined interior (water resistant), and nylon lined main compartment and flap
- MOLLE loops with multiple attachment points and three removable MOLLE accessory pouches
- File and organizer pocket with dual zippers; Padded main compartment with dual zippers
- Removable padded computer case with handle
- Expandable Main Compartment
Details: Designed for extreme use in adverse conditions, this briefcase is built from the most durable materials available. Constructed of 600D poly materials with a double-coated PVC lining for strength and durability, it features a large, expandable main compartment, multiple gear and organization pockets and webbing MOLLE loops in multiple locations. The bag's front panels host three handy detachable MOLLE pouches. Removable, adjustable padded shoulder straps and a padded laptop computer sleeve accommodating most 17" laptops are included. The front flap features a Hook & Loop strip for Pride Patches or Velcro Name Tapes. This is the ultimate briefcase -- use it for everyday business on or off base. Use it as the ideal travel carry-on. Or use it at the range ' it's the most versatile bag you'll ever own! Laptop sleeve accepts laptops with maximum of 19' diagonal length. Dimensions: 18"L x 14"H x 4½"D (expandable to 6" D). Bag weighs 4 lbs.