View More Colors | Weight: 2.9 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Code Alpha
- 600 Denier polyester construction with vinyl backing
- Large expandable main packing compartment, organizer pocket, and side parachute clasps
- Easy-grip zipper pulls and back support belt with parachute clasps
- MOLLE loops with Hook and Loop for Pride Patches and name tapes
- Padded back, shoulder and waist straps with sternums trap for comfortable carry
Details: The Code Alpha Tactical Gear Three Day Backpack will meet your assorted organizational needs for a 72 Hour Patrol with ease and versatility. This comfortable Backpack from Code Alpha Tactical Gear was designed for Navy SEALs and military Special Operations Forces to endure extreme weather and extended use. Thus, you can rest assured that the Code Alpha Tactical Gear 3 Day Backpack is equip to carry and protect everything you need for your journey. Constructed with heavy duty and vinyl backed 600 Denier Polyester, water beads off. Reversed Zippers and Rain Hoods mean the pockets are easy to access quietly in any environment, keeping your gear dust-free and dry. The Padded Back, Shoulder and Waist straps means this bag is ready for any patrol, ruck march, or hike a soldier face. This expandable backpack makes sure you don't have to leave any essentials behind. The two large zippered pockets easily accommodate everything you need, while an Admin/Organizer pocket keeps pens, pads, wallets, keys, and your essentials neat and secure. Each pack features Hook And Loop Name Tape Strip for Name Tapes or Pride Patches.