Color: Carhartt Brown
- Rugged and roomy tool bag features molded, load-bearing, abrasion-resistant base
- Large, zippered main compartment, 28 exterior pockets and loops and 16 interior pockets
- Internal metal frame allows for easy access and prevents the bag from collapsing on itself
- Triple needle-stitch construction, rugged haul handles, YKK zippers, metal hardware, abrasion resistant base
- Made of sturdy synthetic fabric with Rain Defender durable water repellent; 18w x 14.5h x 11d Inch, 5 pounds; limited warranty
Publisher: 5 Horizons Group
Details: Carhartt Legacy tool bags are large, durable, and well-organized, making them perfect for job-site professionals or serious DIYers. Built of sturdy synthetic fabric with Rain Defender water repellent, Legacy bags keep tools clean, dry and accessible. Tools stay organized and easy to find with a variety of different sized pockets and loops, and an internal metal frame that provides structure to easily get in and out without the bag collapsing on itself. Carhartt Legacy Tool Bags feature YKK zippers, metal hardware, rugged comfort-grip haul handles, triple-needle stitching, an ID tag, and the Carhartt logo patch. Available in three sizes: 18-Inch, with 28 exterior pockets and loops and 16 interior pockets (18w x 14.5h x 11d inches), 16-Inch, with 23 exterior pockets and loops and 11 interior pockets (16.4w x 13h x 10.2d inches), and 14-Inch, with 17 exterior pockets and 10 interior pockets (14w x 10.5h x 9d inches). The 18-Inch and 16-Inch bags are also available with a load-bearing, abrasion-resistant molded base for even greater support for heavy tools and gear. Like all Carhartt Work Bags, Packs, and Gear, Carhartt Legacy Tool Bags are covered by a limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.